[SOLD OUT] Pre-Order Your Tickets
General Ticketing Information
- The ticket will be in the form of a wristband.
- Participants are advised to NOT wear the wristbands on their own. Ticketing representatives will on hand to affix wristbands on attendees.
- Tickets must be worn visibly at all times.
- Damaged or defaced tickets will be deemed INVALID.
- All regular ticket sales are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
- Comic Fiesta will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of tickets.
- The Comic Fiesta 2011 Organising Committee does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any accidents/untoward incidents that might occur within the premises of the Event Hall or Waiting Hall before, during after the event.
- The Comic Fiesta 2011 Organising Committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Section I: General Questions
Do I need to pay to enter Comic Fiesta?
Yes, you do.
Will there be tickets being sold at Comic Fiesta?
Yes, there will be ticket counters at Comic Fiesta where you can purchase your tickets.
Where else can I get Comic Fiesta tickets?
Unfortunately you can no longer pre-order your Comic Fiesta tickets, but you can still buy them at selected retail outlets or visit our booth at events we are visiting. To find out which events we’ll be visiting, follow us on Facebook or on Twitter.
What is a mock ticket?
A mock ticket is a ticket that you have to give to the Ticketing counter so it can be exchanged for a real Comic Fiesta ticket.
Where can I buy mock tickets?
Head over to the Mock Tickets section to look at the participating outlets.
How do I buy my mock tickets?
Ask the cashier. You will have to pay the cashier and he/she will give you your mock ticket.
What happens if I lose my mock ticket?
You will not be able to get your real Comic Fiesta ticket.
Because as per instructions, you need your mock ticket in order to exchange for the real entrance ticket.
Do I need to remind the Ticketing committee to send me a confirmation e-mail?
Once we receive your pre-order, we will send you the confirmation mail within a week (7 days). Please check back with us only if you have not received your confirmation mail within that period of time. Thanks for offering to remind us.